Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
This chart shows efficiency of ICE as a function of RPM and % Load from the data for a 60 mile commute at 3 F. Efficiency increases with decreasing load. The line shows the possible operating points that provide sufficient power to go 65 mph. Efficiency is computed as RPM * % Load / gallons of gas per minute.