Ford Fusion Energi Forum

$750 coupon

dlb92

I went by my dealership yesterday and my salesman checked and I have a $750 coupon coming to me.  It was already in their computer system.  The coupon is good until March of 2015.  I also got my build date (the week of June 2).

DOUBLE CHECK it is on your order as I mention, I too was TOLD it was added.

I'm not sure what you mean.  I'll make sure it is deducted from the price of the car when it comes in.  

Shaggy's point, is that if you wait until its time to sign and drive it may be too late. These deals have absolute dates on them. If it is on the paperwork you have, you should be okay, but if it is "yeah, its in there" you should ask for it to be listed on your contract of sale.

• 2 weeks later...

This must not be available anymore.  I ordered a brochure a couple weeks ago, and it came today.  However it just has a coupon for the $1,000 back for financing only in lieu of Ford special finance rates, which is already available on the website.  I thought the $750 was something in ADDITION to what was already available on the websites and could also be applied to a lease.  I have asked dealer we have settled on working with to check the VINCENT system, but haven't heard back from him yet.

I just received a $750 coupon in the mail for being a Ford owner.  

"Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 6/11/14."

I don't remember the $750 coupon being advertised when I bought my Energi, but members of this forum said it was in the Fusion brochure at that time.  So I ordered a brochure and took that with me to the dealer.  Others said it was in the Taurus brochure.  Others said it was in the Flex brochure.  Whichever brochure it was in you could use it for most Ford vehicles.  It was in addition to the other discounts from Ford.

The coupon I just received says $500 on Fiesta and Focus.  

I just received a $750 coupon in the mail for being a Ford owner.  

"Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 6/11/14."

I don't remember the $750 coupon being advertised when I bought my Energi, but members of this forum said it was in the Fusion brochure at that time.  So I ordered a brochure and took that with me to the dealer.  Others said it was in the Taurus brochure.  Others said it was in the Flex brochure.  Whichever brochure it was in you could use it for most Ford vehicles.  It was in addition to the other discounts from Ford.

The coupon I just received says $500 on Fiesta and Focus.  

I do not think there was any sure fire way to get the coupon before, it was just likely you would receive one if you gave Ford the impression that you were looking at cars. Many of us had success from ordering brochures. That is how I received mine. At the time many others who also ordered brochures also received the discount.  I am sure there are different programs being run all the time, and it would vary by how successful they are at attracting buyers.

Edited by meyersnole

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks.  Looks like I didn't have any luck w/ the attempt.  I got the Fusion +Hybrid one in today and got nothing in it as well.

Yeah back when I was shopping I requested brochures, got one in the mail and on the back page was big heading "an offer you didn't expect" and then the rest of the page was blank (posted a pic in the hybrid forum quite a while back).  Well I didn't expect that blank page, they are right about that!   But then I requested a brochure for a Taurus and got one in the mail that did have the $750 on there and the dealer found it in their VINCENT system and applied it to the sale.

• 1 month later...

This must not be available anymore.  I ordered a brochure a couple weeks ago, and it came today.  However it just has a coupon for the $1,000 back for financing only in lieu of Ford special finance rates, which is already available on the website.  I thought the $750 was something in ADDITION to what was already available on the websites and could also be applied to a lease.  I have asked dealer we have settled on working with to check the VINCENT system, but haven't heard back from him yet.

Not everyone gets coupons. We've requested brochures many times with all the cars we've gone through in the past two years and have never received one. My parents requested one brochure and got a $750 coupon which they used when buying their Energi in summer 2013. Their coupon expired before their special order car was delivered, but the dealership had "locked in" the coupon so they got the savings.

How did you get the coupon? Just in the 2015 brochures for the Energi? I ordered some a couple weeks ago and I still haven't gotten them. How long does it take to get brochures?

I requested a brochure for the Fusion and didn't get one, but then got one when requesting one for the Taurus (based on a post by another forum user that did that) - the $750 coupon was good for any Ford.

And when you get one ($750), when you try to order or buy with it, make sure you have it IN WRITING that it is applied to your sale. I got mine denied after being TOLD it was applied by Leif Johnson Ford in Austin, TX. At least I got over it... right?

Happy customers tell a person. Unhappy customers tell 10 people.

I probably tried a dozen brochure orders over the past months and never got one with the $750 coupon.  Must have something to do with living in Dallas.  I would have truly appreciated the coupon with having to pay for auto transport on the Energi I bought to replace my totaled one.  I had to go to Maryland to find one with everything I wanted at a reasonable price.