Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Good or Bad Lease Offer

Laxin23

FYI, if you are in CA I would strongly recommend to only do a 36 month lease so you can do the $1500 rebate with Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP). If you do a 24 month lease you cant do the rebate. 

Also the Ford dealer I went to had no clue about the $1500 mail in rebate.

I got a Energi SE with moon roof & parking sensors only (no nav or camera). 10500miles 36month $340 after tax. 0 down

Here is the link to the rebate,

it says you have to own it for 3 years.

http://energycenter.org/clean-vehicle-rebate-project/ford-fusion-energi-requirements

Have you got your HOV stickers?

How did you apply for them?

How long did it take?

For the HOV decals be sure to read the instructions and that you apply for the Green Decals. From the date I mailed all the required documents and the $8.00 fee it took a little over a week for me. The site has the link to download the application form and all the FAQ's will help you. Go to this link.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/vr/decal.htm

Here is the link to the rebate,

it says you have to own it for 3 years.

http://energycenter.org/clean-vehicle-rebate-project/ford-fusion-energi-requirements

Have you got your HOV stickers?

How did you apply for them?

How long did it take?

You just go to the website fill out the information it requests, gather the documents it wants and mail it in. I mailed mine and I just got notice it was approved two days ago so now I am just waiting for my $1500 check in the mail.

Yes you have to have the car for 36 months if something happens and you sell it then you will have to pay a partial amount back.

The federal tax credit goes to the company because it is a lease that's what you may be thinking of.

For the HOV stickers you need your license plate # before applying for that.

Edited by seadiel

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am thinking to lease a Fusion Energi Titanium for 3 years and 36,000 miles. I went to the Ford Store in Morgan Hill, CA, and they told me the Ford Leasing Incentives of $4,007 is just passing the Federal credit to the consumer. In other words, there is really no Ford incentives. Is this correct?

Should I wait after March and see if there are better deals coming out?