Ford Fusion Energi Forum

It's a Girl!

Dag

I took delivery today!

IMG_9454.jpg

I'm very happy so far - still trying to navigate the menu system - but so far so good.  

I'm VERY disappointed, that I made a mistake in the buying process.  Indiana cars do not have a front license plate - but this car didn't exist in Indiana so they did a dealer swap from IL.  

IL has front license plates and boy was I surprised when I saw it.  -  I hate it.   I'm going to look into getting it removed and the holes filled - or replace the front bumper or something.. 

I hate that I didn't think of that!

Other than that, it was a fun ride home, very quite, very calm.  I'm ready for some EV Miles Baby!

Thanks again to you guys for helping me get a great deal on a great car!

Edited by Dag

Congratulations!!

I feel for you Dag.  I felt the same way about the front license plate.  I hated it when I saw it, but I don't have a choice living in California.

Fast forward 2 months and I don't even think about it anymore.  The many, many highlights and great things about the car make the front license plate insignificant now.  I reverse the car into my garage so I do not see the front often.  And the times that I do see the front I'm usually walking towards it in a parking lot.  As I'm walking to the car I honestly do not see the license plate.  I only see a really, really gorgeous Ford Fusion Energi Titanium and it brings a smile to my face!

As Russael says - the time behind the wheel is truly the best thing about the Energi.

I hope you give yourself some time before filling the holes or replacing the bumper....just a suggestion from someone who has been where you are now...