Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Build Data

Lucifer

Where/how can I get this information when I place the order for my Fusion?

Model:  White Platinum 2013 Ti icon1.png Hybrid (Energi) Plug-In (POS, CW, 800A, 13B, 18C, 53B, 55M, 90A, 60N)
Date Ordered: 1/10/13
VIN Available: 3FA6P0SU2DR254827
Window Sticker Available: YES
Scheduled Build Week: 2/18/13
Scheduled Build Date: 2/19/13
Actual Build Date: 2/19/13
Released from Factory for Shipping: 3/4/13

Estimated Delivery Date: 3/27/13
Actual Delivery Date: 3/26/13
State: WA

All of that information should be available from your dealer but many (most) don't want to be bothered.

Join the Blue Oval Forum.

http://www.blueovalforums.com

Make at least 15 significant posts to a Blue Oval Forum.

A post such as "This is my 8th post" is not a significant post and will get you a warning.

After you have 15 posts find the

Vehicle Locator By Ford Employees

forum and read the rules as many times as it takes to understand them.

Read the existing threads in the forum to see how the process works.

If you don't follow the rules you may get a warning but more likely your post will be ignored.

Create a new thread with a title you can use to locate the thread later.

Enter the information specified in the rules.

Early in the morning of a work day a Ford employee (cyberdman) will answer the request.

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another Fusion Energi buyer.  :)  Congrats on the new car.  Hopefully your wait won't be too bad with 2 Ford plants building the things, but that also depends on the features you got and if any are 'late' availability.  It took 4 months for delivery of mine (ordered end of January, arrived end of May).

Yet another Fusion Energi buyer.  :)  Congrats on the new car.  Hopefully your wait won't be too bad with 2 Ford plants building the things, but that also depends on the features you got and if any are 'late' availability.  It took 4 months for delivery of mine (ordered end of January, arrived end of May).

Russael, the two remaining late availability options 52A and 46B were lifted on Thursday, hence my order.  Further, the new car manager said Ford WANTs to show high sales numbers on the Energis (to help with development costs and PR statistics) so getting an allocation for an Energi is supposed to be easier than for the ICE Fusions.  Plus, I live in NEW Mexico, just over the river from the Republic of Mexico so I'm hopeful to receive mine by Christmas.