Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Charge Complete Notifications Have Stopped

murphy

• 2 weeks later...

Never received a text or e-mail notification today 2/25/14 12:16 PM on "Vehicle is Scheduled to Begin Charging and Needs to be Plugged In".

Also never received a text or e-mail notification today 2/25/14 1:35PM on "Charging Completed".

Both Notifications ARE checked and BOTH appear in the MyFordMobile Website log at the indicated times.

Never received a text or e-mail notification today 2/26/14 11:16 AM on
"Vehicle is Scheduled to Begin Charging and Needs to be Plugged In".

Also never received a text or e-mail notification today 2/26/14 12:25PM on
"Charging Completed".

Both Notifications ARE checked and BOTH appear in the MyFordMobile Website log at the indicated times.

This morning on 2/27/14 I made two trips with my vehicle and when I returned home the MyFordMobile Web site only reported the first trip which ended at 7:15 AM. The MyFordMobile Web site Vehicle Locator also reported my vehicle to be away from my HOME location by about 200 FT, because of this error MyFordMobile indicated the vehicle was NOT at the Home location. I made multiple attempts to UPDATE MyFordMobile using the Update button and all attempts failed. I plugged my 120V charger into the vehicle and even though the Value Charge option on the vehicle AND the MyFordMobile Web site shows the DEFAULT profile (AWAY FROM HOME) to start charging at 1AM and end at 7AM the vehicle started charging immediately. MyFordMobile indicates that the vehicle is UNPLUGGED. Multiple attempts to UPDATE while charging also failed.

The Miles left on the Battery in the vehicle showed 29 and the Miles left on the Battery on MyFordMobile shows 31.

I currently use a Cell Phone that uses the AT&T Network and AT my HOME location it always shows an extremely strong signal (4 bars), probably because the Cell towers are located about 250 Ft from my House. I checked my cell phone after the MyFordMobile update failures and all functions, text/E-mail/phone calls/internet access operate normally as usual.

The charging cycle ended at approximately 8:45 AM but MyFordMobile still indicates the vehicle is unplugged with 31 miles on the Battery while UPDATES are still failing. After turning the vehicle’s ignition switch to ON, the vehicle indicates the Battery is 100% charged at 33 miles and the Navigation screen  shows the CORRECT HOME location (NOT the 200 FT error that MyFordMobile shows). I never received a “Charge Complete” notification from MyFordMobile and the MyFordMobile Activity Log does NOT have ANY entries for TODAY.

The MyFordMobile “My Account” – “Key Personalization” – “Key Usage Log” shows “Data Not Available” in RED letters.

At 9:10 AM  I started getting “Service or Network Error” when trying to display ANY of the MyFordMobile pages, that condition ended about 5 minutes later but Updates still fail and “Vehicle location” – “Battery Charge” – “Trip & Charge Log” are still showing errors or missing last trip and charge event.

I am getting my energi from a lease agent not a dealer. if i have issues such as this can i take it to my nearest dealer who supports energi cars for software updates/ service? as we all part of the Ford family? how does this work?

ford dealers near me don’t carry or are stopping to carry/ support energi because of too much overhead and no demand... go figure

Finally received my "charge complete" that happened at 8:41 AM this morning VIA text and E-mail at 1:30 PM this afternoon.

The Vehicle Location and Battery Miles are also tracking with what the actual vehicle indicates also but my 2nd trip this morning is still missing from MyFordMobile.

Key Personalization still shows "Data Not Available".

It seems that somebody must have awoken THE LONE ENGINEER from a long winter's nap that maintains this site...

I haven't received a "charge complete" notification via email for the past 2 days.

Steve

Have you already opened a ticket through MyFord Mobile yet? If you would like me to take a look, send me a PM with your VIN, mileage, phone number, and email address please. 

I called Ford In-Vehicle Tech support and they told me there was a server crash.  No ETA on the fix.  The gentleman from Ford just said keep trying.

I can confirm that the website is currently operational; however, there have been some intermittent issues affecting the vehicle communication to the MyFord Mobile accounts and the log in process. This issue was reported today at 2:30 p.m. EST. From my understanding, this concern is still occurring. Unfortunately, I haven't received an estimated time of resolution. 

Finally received my "charge complete" that happened at 8:41 AM this morning VIA text and E-mail at 1:30 PM this afternoon.
The Vehicle Location and Battery Miles are also tracking with what the actual vehicle indicates also but my 2nd trip this morning is still missing from MyFordMobile.

Key Personalization still shows "Data Not Available".

It seems that somebody must have awoken THE LONE ENGINEER from a long winter's nap that maintains this site...

Hi Bills_Fusion_Energi, 

Just stopping by to let you know I received your PM. 

Kim

I guess I shouldn't have complained about not receiving a text message when charging was complete.

My car just finished charging.

I received text messages and emails with the following time stamps.

3:13 PM
3:14 PM
3:14 PM
3:16 PM
3:16 PM
3:17 PM

The time stamp inside of all six messages and emails was 3:11 PM which leads me to believe it was one text and email message sent six times.