Ford Fusion Energi Forum

white deposits?

MJOakland

post-294-0-16319100-1393792133_thumb.jpgHi - I might be totally off on this, but I have noticed white deposits on the garage floor where I park my 2013 fusion energi. I might also mention that this seems to have appeared after car was parked and plugged in while I was on a long trip.  Deposits are under the trunk where the batteries are.   I haven't investigated further, but thought I would reach out to anybody else that might have experienced anything like this.  I do not park any other cars here and have no idea what the white stuff is.

Edited by MJOakland

attachicon.gifMJ Oakland white deposits.JPGHi - I might be totally off on this, but I have noticed white deposits on the garage floor where I park my 2013 fusion energi. I might also mention that this seems to have appeared after car was parked and plugged in while I was on a long trip.  Deposits are under the trunk where the batteries are.   I haven't investigated further, but thought I would reach out to anybody else that might have experienced anything like this.  I do not park any other cars here and have no idea what the white stuff is.

http://www.delawarequarries.com/cleaners/efflorescence.html