Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Howdy and Happy With 2014 Energi

DVDiva

I just got my Titanium about 2.5 weeks ago, and it's been fun learning about it and driving it around.  It's Deep Impact Blue and has a lot of the bells and whistles.  I haven't mustered the courage to try the Park Assist, but I am curious about it and will try it soon.  Anyway, I wanted an alternative fuel car (I had 3 other CNG Civics in the past), but I had to also fit two car seats in the back and a 6'4" husband in one of the front seats, so the Fusion Energi seemed like a good choice.

I know that people may complain about the trunk space, but it's 2 cubic feet more than what I had with the CNG Civic, so I'm happy!  It's just the right size to fit my stroller (and I definitely couldn't in the Civic), so this will be our family car for a while.  I'm really glad this forum exists - you guys seem like a really enthusiastic and helpful group!

I just got my Titanium about 2.5 weeks ago, and it's been fun learning about it and driving it around.  It's Deep Impact Blue and has a lot of the bells and whistles.  I haven't mustered the courage to try the Park Assist, but I am curious about it and will try it soon.  Anyway, I wanted an alternative fuel car (I had 3 other CNG Civics in the past), but I had to also fit two car seats in the back and a 6'4" husband in one of the front seats, so the Fusion Energi seemed like a good choice.

I know that people may complain about the trunk space, but it's 2 cubic feet more than what I had with the CNG Civic, so I'm happy!  It's just the right size to fit my stroller (and I definitely couldn't in the Civic), so this will be our family car for a while.  I'm really glad this forum exists - you guys seem like a really enthusiastic and helpful group!

Welcome to the forum DVDiva! There is a great support group here that is enthusiastic about getting the most out of our cars. Use the search feature to tap into many great past discussions, but if you can not find something be sure to ask!