Ford Fusion Energi Forum

2013 Fusion Energi SE lesee

fusionowner

Hey folks,

Long time lurker, never have posted.  Leased my 2013 FFE back in June of 2013.  Already have 14,000 mile on it. 

It was trouble free for the first 8,000 miles or so, but then started having huge problems.

Joined here to finally reach out and see if other are experiencing the same issues and also to learn a bit more.

I've been documenting my problems on a blog but wanted to share just in case it could help others out.

Thanks!

Hi fusionowner, use the search from the main page for your issues... but your best bet is probably to head to the dealer to help sort it out. Especially while it is still under warranty.

Doesn't look like you read his other post or his blog...sounds like he has had quite the ordeal dealing with both the dealership and to some extent, Ford corporate.

I would look up the lemon laws in your state. I know in Nebraska, it requires documentation (your blog may do) and notifying a specific department at Ford. You may have already done some of this legwork.

Doesn't look like you read his other post or his blog...sounds like he has had quite the ordeal dealing with both the dealership and to some extent, Ford corporate.

I would look up the lemon laws in your state. I know in Nebraska, it requires documentation (your blog may do) and notifying a specific department at Ford. You may have already done some of this legwork.

You are right, I usually start at the top and work my way down. Sorry to hear of your issues fusionowner.

...  It was trouble free for the first 8,000 miles or so, but then started having huge problems. ...

fusionowner,

I looked at your blog and see that one of my Twitter counterparts reached out to help you in the past and that you currently have an open case with customer service. I'd like to take a look at the case to see if there is anything additional I can do to assist. Would you please PM me the case number and/or your VIN?

Thanks!

Ashley

• 1 month later...