Ford Fusion Energi Forum

This is a good deal, right!?!?

sccofer

Just started the process but based on my research to date this is a good deal - 2014 Titanium with essentially every option for $35,141?  Not in the colors I want but great price right?

TITANIUM * ENERGI PLUG IN * NAVIGATION * MOONROOF * LANE KEEPER & BLIND SPOT ASSIST * 100 MPGe/43 MPG * This distinctive Sterling Gray Metallic Titanium Fusion Energi Plug In will leave you wanting for nothing in a luxury sedan...Your new Fusion Energi plug-in hybrid is designed to be efficient, thanks to combining a high-voltage battery and electric motor with a gasoline engine. The high-voltage lithium-ion battery pack provides enough power to operate in all-electric mode for short EPA estimated 21 mile commutes....use that and you are then powered by a Fusion Energi 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle engine ....Coupled with electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT) giving you a EPA estimated drving range of 620 miles!!!....Charcoal Black Leather Interior is loaded with comfort and technology...including heated 10 way front buckets...Power Moonroof...Remote Start...Sony Audio with SYNC with My Ford Touch...Sirius Satellite Radio...Factory Voice Activated or Touch Screen Navigation..with latest Safety Technology in the Driver Assist Package which gives you the Lane-Keeping System and includes a lane-keeping alert and the lane-keeping aid. A camera mounted behind the windshield watches road lane markings to determine vehicle position and detect a lane departure..also equipped with Blind Spot Information System that makes you aware of other cars in spots you can not see..and much more....

Edited by sccofer

• 1 month later...

Just started the process but based on my research to date this is a good deal - 2014 Titanium with essentially every option for $35,141?  Not in the colors I want but great price right?

TITANIUM * ENERGI PLUG IN * NAVIGATION * MOONROOF * LANE KEEPER & BLIND SPOT ASSIST * 100 MPGe/43 MPG *

Essentially every option?  I don't see Adaptive Cruise or Active Park Assist noted.  What's the VIN? 

• 4 weeks later...

Feel free to go to TrueCar.com and compare prices for what others in your geographic region are paying. You need to give them an email address in order to get access and they will email you with the results of cars that match your ideal. They will spam you with lots of car offers, but just create a freebie email account first like through gmail or hotmail for the purposes of getting your quotes and then delete the email account later. You can see what other people have paid for the exact same options and see the MSRP on the car.

Just read the "savings certificate" they send you carefully, because the "savings" usually includes the amount of any Manufacturer Rebate, so the real savings is the difference between the MSRP and the total price minus the Mfg Rebate (which you would have gotten anyway regardless of where you go to buy the car).

You can buy through TrueCar with Allstate if you have Allstate insurance, with American Express if you have an AmEx card, or directly through the TrueCar website.