Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Displaying Traffic on NAV screen

sccofer

Is there a setting that needs to be enabled for traffic to display on the NAV screen, if so I cant find it.  Picked up the car yesterday and have yet to see traffic info displayed.  Read the other posts about people having issues with this, maybe mine has never worked and that is why I am not seeing it,  

Did find the display nearby traffic and that returns results but I dont see anything reflected on the NAV screen...

Hi Sccofer,

The traffic on My Ford Touch Navigation comes from XM-Sirius. There is a 6 month trial subscription for both XM-Sirius radio and traffic plus a 5 year subscription to Sirius Travel Link (which I guess is used to connect the car to MyFordMobile).

I guess your subscription may not have been activated yet. Have you tried connecting your car to MyFordMobile yet?

Regards,

APM

Is there a setting that needs to be enabled for traffic to display on the NAV screen, if so I cant find it.  Picked up the car yesterday and have yet to see traffic info displayed.  Read the other posts about people having issues with this, maybe mine has never worked and that is why I am not seeing it,  

Did find the display nearby traffic and that returns results but I dont see anything reflected on the NAV screen...

Hi sccofer, 

The traffic will only be displayed on your screen if you have an active subscription to SiriusXM Travel Link. Scroll down a little on this page to find out more information: http://www.ford.com/technology/siriusxm/

I don't have access to specific subscription information, but you can speak with a SiriusXM agent at: 1-888-304-6099 if you have any questions about your account. 

Kim