Ford Fusion Energi Forum

new FFE Titanium

RAHTOL

Hello Energi Friends!

I ordered a FFE Titanium (sterling gray, red leather appearance package, heated/cooled seats, driver assist package, adaptive cruise control, navigation) on March 17.  I did not want a moonroof, which almost all dealer inventory comes with, and therefore had to do a factory order.  

Currently I am driving a 2007 Camry Hybrid (195,000 miles) for my daily 45 mile commute (one way).  Hybrid technology has served me well in the last 7 years and I am looking forward to do even better with the FFE, especially since I will be able to recharge at work.  At least almost half of my commute can be in EV mode soon.

While waiting for the car I must have read almost every single post in this forum - very informative and exciting!  Since I haven't gotten any further status updates from the dealer yet (except for the order #), I will keep on reading in the meantime :) .

Hello Energi Friends!

I ordered a FFE Titanium (sterling gray, red leather appearance package, heated/cooled seats, driver assist package, adaptive cruise control, navigation) on March 17.  I did not want a moonroof, which almost all dealer inventory comes with, and therefore had to do a factory order. ...

Hi RAHTOL,

Congrats on ordering your new Fusion! I'm happy to track your order and provide periodic updates for you. Just send me a PM with your order number and dealer code (both should be on your paperwork) and I'll let you know what I see.

Ashley

I also did the exact same switch as you did!  You will enjoy the experience.  No more starting up the engine in the morning, just because it needed to get warmed up.  No more babying the throttle, dreading to turn on the gas engine, because it wouldn't shut off again, even if you started coasting again!  MUCH LESS electric whine.  Much quieter on the road.  No more 42 mile an hour limit for electric motor speed.

I really liked my TCH, but the FEH is truly the next generation!