Ford Fusion Energi Forum

LED Foglight bezel

IMG 1718

Got them installed.  Got to say, the bumper reinstall was a PITA.  Here's a shot of the LED fog light bezels with my new LED fog lights. I'll shoot again when it is dark.  Also note the black/chrome Ford gel overlay - put the front/back/steering wheel/wheel overlays on at the same time...

Edited by SD Diver

Got them installed.  Got to say, the bumper reinstall was a PITA.  Here's a shot of the LED fog light bezels with my new LED fog lights. I'll shoot again when it is dark.  Also note the black/chrome Ford gel overlay - put the front/back/steering wheel/wheel overlays on at the same time...

Looks great! i really am going to have to do this now. What are the "Ford Gel overlay"? Do you have a link?

Not sure about SD Diver, but I bought the gel overlays from DMB Graphics.  Note they are not producing any more after this month, and the color selection is much smaller than what it was previously (I got metallic gray with chrome letters, which matches the sterling gray metallic paint pretty well - but it doesn't look like it's available anymore).  I also got the matching wheel center overlays (55 mm size fit perfectly).

I ordered a different set of LED strips for the foglights, but I'm heavily modifying the setup, so I probably won't get them installed for at least a couple more weeks.

Kybuck is right - DBM graphics in the UK.  Ordered front/rear set, 4 wheel set, and the individual steering wheel overlay.  I like it.  Remember - only available thru end of June.  Here's the link: http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/2030/mondeo-mk5-fusion-2013-gel-overlays.

Two final pics (night time shots via an iPhone)  First is with LED fog lights on, second with them off.  Now to work on the headlights...

IMG 1727

IMG 1726

Edited by SD Diver