Ford Fusion Energi Forum

My new Ford Fusion Energi

Hero161

I just found this forum today! Thanks to Jeff_H.

Today I put down a deposit on a new 2013 FHE.  I've been a Ford C-max owner for over a year and love it but I'm overly excited about getting my new Fusion.

I found it while looking for a 2014 FFH. This one has about everything including the Driver Assist Package w/Lane Keeping, Blis w/cross traffic alert, Adaptive Cruise Control, Rear View Camera, Reverse sensing system, Navigation system. It's White Platinum with dune interior.

I want to thank the Fusion Hybrid forum for all the information I gained about the Fusion. That helped make my decision to buy this car.

We test drove one a FFH and my wife was very disappointed with how low she set in the passenger seat. After getting good information dealing with how to improve the height of the seat and we are comforted that we can deal with it when we pick up the car

I can't pick up the car until next Wednesday (daughter's wedding in NY), the car is in the St. Louis, MO area and I live in TN. But trust me we will make that run to St. Louis just as soon as we get back next week.

Happy to be on board. Bye for now.

Rick & Val