Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Focus Electric owner considering adding Fusion Energi

cwstnsko

I recently added a Focus Electric to our household and have been so impressed with the experience so far that I have been considering trading one of our ICE vehicles in on a Fusion Energi. 

I am starting to believe that a combination of a BEV for local commuting and a PHEV for both commuting and longer trips make a pretty awesome combination.

I have been lurking here for a few days and have already found a few tidbits of useful information to borrow and share with the Focus Electric Forums. (with full credit given to the source and author :-) )
Since Ford has merged the PHEV and BEV versions of MyFordMobile together, there are a number of common issues across the 3 electrified Ford models.

I look forward to picking your brains on the Fusion energi and am willing to share my experience with the Focus Electric.

Chris W

Hi Chris

Nice to meet you and funny you are looking at the Fusion Energi. We just bought ours yesterday and do not pick up till tomorrow but funny you mention it we were wondering about the Focus Electric. The day is literally here in most two car families that a FFE and Focus electric and virtually no gas! For us it started on a test drive of the Tesla MS where I went the gasoline era is over...