Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Please explain "Performance" Seats?

musicmafia

I edited my question to clarify.....these are seat options in the 2015 FFET...the standard seats are listed as leather sport seats (same as 2014) but there is a leather "performance" sport seat option and they look more like a bucket seat or maybe just has an additional bolster on the side... Few pics, hard to tell... I want the one that is more comfortable.....

I edited my question to clarify.....these are seat options in the 2015 FFET...the standard seats are listed as leather sport seats (same as 2014) but there is a leather "performance" sport seat option and they look more like a bucket seat or maybe just has an additional bolster on the side... Few pics, hard to tell... I want the one that is more comfortable.....

Comfort is a relative term... best test is butt in seat :)

According to Ford there is no difference between the Sport and Performance seats.  That was from a chat with Ford.  I don't think this chat representative even knew what I was talking about.

From what I can tell Sport seats might be referring to the type of leather seats found in the current SE model.  The Sport Performance or Performance seats are the type found in the current Titanium models.  Not sure why Ford uses those terms separately and together when listing the seat options.  It is very confusing.