Charcoal Interior

Moonroof

Active Park

Adaptive Cruise

Heated/Cooled Front Seats

Navigation

Rear Inflatable Seat Belts

Driver Assist Package

http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=3FA6P0SU7ER398374

Everything but the heated steering wheel.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally after more than two months I have an ETA on delivery of 2014 Fusion Energi.  Monday, 9/22 barring any transport delays.

I officially bought the car on 9/2 and submitted a quote request for transport on 9/5.  I went with the company recommended by the dealership in MD.  By 9/8 they hadn't even acknowledged the quote request.  I had to call them before they actually made it an order.  I waited until 9/16 for them to get a carrier dispatched to pick it up.  Fed up, I cancelled with them and went to another company that is used by a local Dallas luxury dealership that I have a friend at.  They are about $400 more but after placing my order yesterday I already have a dispatched status today with a scheduled pickup of tomorrow.

They say you get what you pay for.

I can't wait to spend the weekend tracking the car via GPS on the shippers website!

Finally after more than two months I have an ETA on delivery of 2014 Fusion Energi.  Monday, 9/22 barring any transport delays.

I officially bought the car on 9/2 and submitted a quote request for transport on 9/5.  I went with the company recommended by the dealership in MD.  By 9/8 they hadn't even acknowledged the quote request.  I had to call them before they actually made it an order.  I waited until 9/16 for them to get a carrier dispatched to pick it up.  Fed up, I cancelled with them and went to another company that is used by a local Dallas luxury dealership that I have a friend at.  They are about $400 more but after placing my order yesterday I already have a dispatched status today with a scheduled pickup of tomorrow.

They say you get what you pay for.

I can't wait to spend the weekend tracking the car via GPS on the shippers website!

What shipper did you use? Knowing which one didn't work well and who you're using now will be helpful for others.

What shipper did you use? Knowing which one didn't work well and who you're using now will be helpful for others.

I first went with the shipper recommended by the dealership in MD.  McNutt Transport

They were the most affordable about $300-400 less than the average of what I was finding.  This was another case of you get what you pay for.  They had my order for three days before I had to call and they finally listed it.  Then they had it for 9 days waiting to get dispatched to a truck.

After my patience ran out I cancelled my order and placed one with a shipper recommended to me by a friend that works for Sewell Suburu in Dallas.  MetroGistics

It is costing me about $400 more but they had the car assigned to a carrier in just over 24 hours and I have an ETA of Monday, 9/22.  At this point I would highly recommend MetroGistics for their responsiveness. After Monday I'll be able to rate their ability to transport without any damage.

I first went with the shipper recommended by the dealership in MD.  McNutt Transport

They were the most affordable about $300-400 less than the average of what I was finding.  This was another case of you get what you pay for.  They had my order for three days before I had to call and they finally listed it.  Then they had it for 9 days waiting to get dispatched to a truck.

After my patience ran out I cancelled my order and placed one with a shipper recommended to me by a friend that works for Sewell Suburu in Dallas.  MetroGistics

It is costing me about $400 more but they had the car assigned to a carrier in just over 24 hours and I have an ETA of Monday, 9/22.  At this point I would highly recommend MetroGistics for their responsiveness. After Monday I'll be able to rate their ability to transport without any damage.

Interesting. I used DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers) once and never will again. The last two times that I had a car coming from out of state we used Montway. They have done a good job finding a carrier within a reasonable amount of time. They are the biggest broker in the US in the auto transport sector of the trucking industry and thus they seem to be able to make almost all routes work. Smaller brokers might have trouble with certain routes.

My car was delivered at 5:40 this a.m.  (finally!)

One minor issue with a seam on the front bumper at the bottom with a valance/trim piece that should pop right back into place.

Dealer in MD forgot to put a temporary tag on it.  The paperwork for title/license in TX hasn't been received yet.  So my visit to the county tax office to transfer my specialty plates to the car turned into paying $25 for a 30-day paper plate just so I could drive it.  I guess I could have put my plates on it and it would only matter if I were pulled over and the VIN checked.  But my luck it would end up stolen if I did that and that would be a hell of a mess.

Already noticing some subtle differences between '13 and '14.  For example, the turn signal stick on the '13 would return to center right after pushing up or down while the '14 stays up or down until the steering wheel turns.

I can't for my life find where to change the display from MPG to MPGe.  I looked where I remember it being and I can't find it.  Maybe it was the 5am eyes this morning.

My Shark Fin antenna is on order.  I need to look up where I got the screen protector.  I was hoping to use my MPG apology bonus to get the windows tinted but that had to go toward shipping after I went with the more expensive company.

Speaking of which...I pull into the Target parking lot where we agreed to meet at 5:45 and see a big rig with a double decker car trailer.  My first thought is he picked the darkest part of the lot and how am I going to look it over.  Then I peer off in the distance and see this pretty ruby red gem in the distance.  I keep driving and instead see a Dodge Duelly truck with a trailer and 3 cars on it, mine already offloaded.  Not what I was expecting.  I'm glad I didn't see my car still on his trailer because I can't imagine how he had 4 cars on that thing.  Nice enough guy though.

It's good to be back...finally!

My car was delivered at 5:40 this a.m.  (finally!)

I can't for my life find where to change the display from MPG to MPGe.  I looked where I remember it being and I can't find it.  Maybe it was the 5am eyes this morning.

My Shark Fin antenna is on order.  I need to look up where I got the screen protector.  I was hoping to use my MPG apology bonus to get the windows tinted but that had to go toward shipping after I went with the more expensive company.

It's good to be back...finally!

Great news 47 Mins!

For the screen protector, did you order this one?  http://www.fordfusionenergiforum.com/topic/617-screen-protector-for-mft/?p=1885

Not positive, but I think you lost the ability to do MPGe on the 2014 model.

Great news 47 Mins!

For the screen protector, did you order this one?  http://www.fordfusionenergiforum.com/topic/617-screen-protector-for-mft/?p=1885

Not positive, but I think you lost the ability to do MPGe on the 2014 model.

Yes, NuShield.  That helped me search for the email receipt and I just ordered another.

That stinks about the MPGe if that's the case.