Ford Fusion Energi Forum

New Ford Fusion Owner!

FitmentKing

Hey FFEF! New member here and loving every second with my new Fusion!! It is my first Ford. I was debating on going with Lexus but, I have had my eye on the Fusion for a while. Got it in white platinum metallic! So far I have got the windows tinted and I am looking into getting after market wheels! I have been doing some research and found these awesome concave turbine style wheels that seem to look great on all the Fusions that I have seen them on. They are the ACE ALLOY WHEEL Convex. I am now debating on which finish to go with, a hyper silver with machined face or gloss black with machined face? I would really appreciate all the feedback to help me decide which finish to go with. I am going with 20x8.5 all around. 

http://acealloywheel.com/BMW-M-NISSAN-Z-INIFINITE-G-MB-E-CLASS-matte-Black-Titanium-stagger_1_1037.html

14167011997_d29e4c1750_b_zpsc39e9f1a.jpg

14167010927_dc7430ed99_b_zps5e9fc983.jpg

DSC_0381_zps8b650a53.jpg

fusion01_zpsb875f617.jpg

fusion05_zps964c9be8.jpg

Edited by FitmentKing

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I vote black as well. On a clean white car, black stands out nicely. The silver just look like every other wheel out there.

Let us know how the 20s ride. Looks like the closest tire is going to be a 225/35R20, which is  1.2% larger then stock, or 235/30R20, which is 1.2% smaller then stock. I would assume you wouldn't want to go up to a 255/30R20, as that would be a big width increase, but would only be .4% larger then stock.