Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Received my check today

Checkers

Today FedEx dropped off my $850 check for mileage/window sticker. I was surprised it came so quickly. I bought my FFE used back in March. I must have dumb persons luck getting it before most, unless others have received and not posted yet.

The funny thing is that I traded in a Kia Optima hybrid that I drove for 75,000 miles in 2 years and they too had a rebate program because of incorrectly stated mpg on the window sticker. Their program was paid out by the mile based on the error adjustment on the window. I received about $300 back from Kia for the sticker being off 1mpg, other Kia models paid out much, much more.

This $850 pays a car payment and most of the charger I installed when I got the FFE. I really want the LED/HID headlight combos I have seen out there though.

Hmmmmm........

I have been keeping my eye's out for this, but realized the other day I moved since I bought the car. I wonder if Ford has my new address?!?! Is there an easy place to go in and updated it?

Shoot a PM my way with your VIN and mailing address, Rexracer. I'll make sure we have the most up-to-date info on file.

Crystal

I just got mine too! I almost feel kind of badly for accepting it, but I sure could use the money right now. My mpg (not MPGe) is down to 95 with our horrible heat, but that is still so amazing. I usually got 43-45mpg (on average) in my Prius. The FFE is 1000 pounds heaver and a WHOLE lot better-looking. 

I think it's wonderful that Ford is sending the checks. Has any other car company ever done the same thing? Without a class-action suit being involved? 

Thank you, Ford! 

Good for you, JeffPrice. I'd do the same but need the money for something else.

That reminds me that there was supposed to be a settlement by Toyota for all the owners who had serious/life-threatening problems with their cars that caused their values to be lowered. I never heard a single thing more about it. Toyota, you should be ashamed.