Ford Fusion Energi Forum

REL

I have had my Fusion SE Energi 4 weeks now and doing well with it and most of the learning curve.  One problem, though.  MFM is working perfect but for the car image which is a fuzzy white Focus and not a Fusion.  I've checked my VIN and it is correct.  I suspect the software probably is supposed to automatically add the pic from it.  It doesn't and under the vehicle color I should have a list of colors and I don't. 

It is the same on my iPhone, iPad and PC using both Internet Explorer and Chrome.

Has anyone experienced these problems and fixed them?  Is there a support website?  If so, could you please post it for me?  Thanks in advance.

What color is your car?  Is it one that is new for this year?  IIRC I saw a post around here from someone who had a 2014 model with a new color (Dark Side, Sunset) that MFM could not decipher the paint code so just showed a blurry image.  Unless I'm remembering wrong.

The FordIVTTeam rep here on the forum should be able to provide some more info.

It is a new color for 2015 called, Tectonic Silver. It is somewhat like Ice Storm in that it looks different in different lighting. It usually looks tan. Perfect for the desert. It doesn't show the dirt.

There are no Fusion Energis on dealers lots here in Arizona. A dealer told me they all go to California. I happened onto a dealer's lot to see if I won a prize on their Labor Day promotion. Won $20.00 but when I mentioned I had never seen an Energi he said they had had 3 but one was sold. I told him I was considering a plug in when our '13 Edge came off of lease next July. Well, we drove off the lot with our beauty.

We are so Impressed by this car! Tomorrow, it will be a month old. We still have just over a half a tank of fuel and the overall mileage for the month is around 120 mpg. We are retired and most shopping is within 20 to 30 city street miles round trip. Perfect for a plug in.

I have had my Fusion SE Energi 4 weeks now and doing well with it and most of the learning curve.  One problem, though.  MFM is working perfect but for the car image which is a fuzzy white Focus and not a Fusion.  I've checked my VIN and it is correct.  I suspect the software probably is supposed to automatically add the pic from it.  It doesn't and under the vehicle color I should have a list of colors and I don't. 

It is the same on my iPhone, iPad and PC using both Internet Explorer and Chrome.

Has anyone experienced these problems and fixed them?  Is there a support website?  If so, could you please post it for me?  Thanks in advance.

Hi REL, 

Please PM your VIN. I'd like to see what's going on :). 

The FordIVTTeam rep here on the forum should be able to provide some more info.

Thanks for getting my attention, jeff_h! 

Kim

• 2 weeks later...