Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Indianapolis

mwestBillEstesFord

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the Forum :noobie:  but have had my 14 Fusion Energi since May 15th. I LOVE it. I work for Ford and have a charging station at work. I use it everyday, when there's a spot open.. everyone else likes to park their regular gas cars around the station. Anyways, if you have questions about Fords in or around the Indianapolis area, let me know. I have been here at the Ford store in Brownsburg, on the westside, for over 3 years now.

Thanks and I look forward to reading / writing!

-Matt W.

Welcome - my local Ford dealer has a manager who owns a C-Max Energi, I talked with him one day and he says he lives 18 miles from the dealership, so most days he uses no gas at all, pretty handy!

If your charging spot is taken by gas models, I guess some better signs are needed (not that they always work, we all know that)... good luck.

Now WHY would the other sales guys park cars to block the charger?  I've seen this before in Muzi Ford in Needham as well, always have cars parked there blocking the charger, I have to ask if I can use it and they move cars most of the time,  but a couple of times I was told no to charge because "I didn't buy the car there".

-=>Raja.

Now WHY would the other sales guys park cars to block the charger?  I've seen this before in Muzi Ford in Needham as well, always have cars parked there blocking the charger, I have to ask if I can use it and they move cars most of the time,  but a couple of times I was told no to charge because "I didn't buy the car there".

-=>Raja.

A while back I tried to create some friendly signs (most of the ones I found were a bit aggressive for my taste) to leave when you have been ICEd.  Check them out here: http://www.fordfusionenergiforum.com/topic/1847-ev-parking-reminders-help-please/?p=12053

If you have any suggestions, let me know and I will update them. I really don't use them as charging stations either do not exist or are are being used by other electric cars for the most part here. My biggest issue is that they need more of them.