Ford Fusion Energi Forum

For sale: Near new 19" Fusion Titanium Y-Spoke Wheels and Tires - Excellent!

jza80

Due to an unexpected circumstance that has Ford buying back my 2014 Fusion Energi, I now have my recently purchased set of 19" Titanium H-Spoke wheels and tires for sale.  These were new take-offs that I bought from the big eBay seller in Michigan about 3 1/2 months ago.  They now have 3,300 miles of use on them. The condition is excellent.  2 wheels have a tiny scratch near the lug nut area from the seller where it looks like a socket touched the rim but it is only noticeable if you are looking from about 12 inches away.  No scratches from my use, no curb hits, etc.  Really great condition.  I had not planned to sell these but now that my FFE is going back to Ford I had to return the car to stock and I am not planning on another FFE, at least not right away.  I thought I would offer these to the community before I put them on eBay.  Priced for quick sale - $1550 shipped using fedex ground.  Setup is exactly as I received them, with OEM TPMS.

This is a really great upgrade for the FFE, somehow these lower profile tires have better ride quality and lower road noise than the stock 17" Michelins, as well as looking great on the car.  Fitment is perfect, or course being OEM parts.

Here are a few pictures.  I can send more/higher res via email if interested.  Just pm me.   

P1040309_zpsaeab8be3.jpg

P1040314_zps22889072.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Edited by jza80

• 3 months later...