Custom Search

Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Fusion Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of the Ford Fusion Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Love your Fusion Energi? Register it in the official authorized Ford Energi Registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Leasing Ford Fusion Titanium Energi - what did others pay?

leasing money factor Energi Titanium down payment monthly payment fees

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   muzicman61

muzicman61

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 150 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationPeoria, IL
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Titanium Energi
  • My Fusion's Year:2017

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:49 AM

As Dave Ramsey says "Lease=Fleece". :)

I got a my 2017 Titanium fully loaded as a factory exec or corporate fleet car as you mentioned, with about 7500 miles on it.  The sticker was almost $44K and I got it for $24K.  Of course i did not get the 4K tax rebate but still felt i got a great deal.  I love the heated seats and steering wheel.  Cooled seats are pretty awesome too.  Nav sucks compared to a Garmin.

641076.png

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   jj2me

jj2me

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 112 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Current Vehicle:2017 Fusion Energi Titanium

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:53 AM

Nav sucks compared to a Garmin.

On a 400+ mile trip, I found the Ford's nav to be almost identical to Google Maps.  Including two traffic detours.  The only slight difference was when on one detour, one told me to get back on the highway one entrance sooner than the other.

#23 OFFLINE   4cylinder

4cylinder

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 128 posts
  • LocationMetro Detroit
  • Current Vehicle:2017 Energi Titanium

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:44 AM

As Dave Ramsey says "Lease=Fleece". :)

I got a my 2017 Titanium fully loaded as a factory exec or corporate fleet car as you mentioned, with about 7500 miles on it.  The sticker was almost $44K and I got it for $24K.  Of course i did not get the 4K tax rebate but still felt i got a great deal.  I love the heated seats and steering wheel.  Cooled seats are pretty awesome too.  Nav sucks compared to a Garmin.

Wow, you got an even better discount than I did - Mine listed for $22998 with a sticker of about $39.5k, and had 300 more miles. And I didn't get cooled seats :(

Nav is a lot better than Sync2 but I rarely use it since I have Android Auto with Google Maps.

Garmin's real advantage is the lane guidance (also available on Google Maps). Wish the Sync3 nav had that. 

#24 OFFLINE   muzicman61

muzicman61

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 150 posts
  • LocationPeoria, IL
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Titanium Energi

Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:35 PM

On a 400+ mile trip, I found the Ford's nav to be almost identical to Google Maps.  Including two traffic detours.  The only slight difference was when on one detour, one told me to get back on the highway one entrance sooner than the other.

I use GPS mostly for estimated time of arrival and find that the Nav in the vehicle is way off compared to my Garmin.  ETA on NAV will adjust frequently.  I know that my ride to work is 55 minutes yet NAV will put it at 1:08 and then adjust over the course of the trip.

641076.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leasing, money factor, Energi, Titanium, down payment, monthly payment, fees

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·