Ford Fusion Energi Forum

OEM Ford 110v charging cable

scooby

$550 for a used level 1 cord??? Can get a band new turbo cord dual for only $100 more. That is both a 110v (level 1) and a 240v (level 2) portable cord much like the ford oem one.

Good luck finding a buyer for that very niche price!

Edited by openair

$550 for a used level 1 cord??? Can get a band new turbo cord dual for only $100 more. That is both a 110v (level 1) and a 240v (level 2) portable cord much like the ford oem one.

Good luck finding a buyer for that very niche price!

I have no Idea what its worth , just looking to sell it for a reasonable offer

it was a head on with a crown vic. My son and his girlfriend came out with only a little confusion from the air bags.

I was glad he bought his first brand new fusion titanium energi with his new job at ford.

Glad he's ok.

I also agree that $550 is too high. Have you listed it on eBay? You can see lots of EVSEs on there to get a good idea of what the going rate is. When I've sold things in the past I've watched similar items on eBay before listing my item to get a feel for what the going rate is. You may want to do something similar here to get the best price with the least time investment.

Technically, that should be a part of the car when it was totaled... or just say "you don't need it anymore."  ;-)

It'd be like keeping the tire repair kit (or jack) from another car. Insurance settlement price typically includes standardly included parts the payment for that. They likely don't know about it but may have included it in the payment when they salvage the title and sell it off for parts.

I'm just saying to be careful about putting in print, WHY you don't need it anymore in this case, just to be safe; unless you've asked.

Technically, that should be a part of the car when it was totaled... or just say "you don't need it anymore."  ;-)

It'd be like keeping the tire repair kit (or jack) from another car. Insurance settlement price typically includes standardly included parts the payment for that. They likely don't know about it but may have included it in the payment when they salvage the title and sell it off for parts.

I'm just saying to be careful about putting in print, WHY you don't need it anymore in this case, just to be safe; unless you've asked.

Technically, there is no doubt about it. It is a car part and should have stayed with the car. I'd suggest contacting the insurance company and asking them about it. If they dont care, fine, but selling it is illegal without their permission. My wife works for a major insurance company. You should also list it as being in an accident/used part because if something happens, you could be held if the whole story comes out.

Edited by lonzo71