Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Highest mileage Energi/Hybrid?

traumatic

No forum would be complete without this thread!

I haven't seen many people's experiences either here or on the hybrid forum regarding higher mileage cars.  Who has the highest mileage Energi here?  Any issues or problems to be on the lookout for?

Today at work a pretty beaten Fusion Hybrid taxi (probably a 2013) pulled up, and I asked the driver about his car.  He has driven it 170,000 San Francisco miles and has had no mechanical or battery issues so far.  That's pretty reassuring considering that the front bumper and grill were all fastened with sheet metal screws and the back bumper had a hand crafted vibe about it.

What is your average all electric range like?  Is it less than first 10k miles or about the same?

I think there has been slight degradation, as last May during the best MPG weather I'd get 5.5-5.7 kWh showing on MFM for a full trip, today was 72 degrees and very good conditions, only came to 4.8 kWh, but a couple weeks ago I got a 5.1 so it can still get over 5 but not as easy as it was at 10k miles.