Ford Fusion Energi Forum

2015 Fusion Energi with H&R Springs - Photos

Platinum15Ti

I had H&R springs installed yesterday. I'm happy with the amount it lowered it and it doesn't ride much different than stock. Much smoother than my 2014 Titanium Ecoboost with Eibach springs. I also debadged the doors and tinted the windows (5% all but windshield, 35% entire windshield) .

image2%205_zpslxgtdvoc.jpg

image1%2017_zpsilx79crn.jpg

image3%204_zpslnhihyjy.jpg

image5%202_zps1nsochov.jpg

image4%203_zpsazu3pa5x.jpg

• 5 months later...

have you had any problem scrapping the front more? I guess you didn't have the car long before lowering it so probably hard to say. I know i currently scrap on curbs/dips in driveways far more then I would like, but I also don't drive the car like its "lowered". Im far more careful with my Vette, because I know its low.

• 1 month later...

I didn't measure before and after, but should have. It's low... But I think it looks and handle much better without sacrificing much ride quality.

Is the top of the tire higher than the wheel well lip?  If so, how much? From the picture it appears your tire edge is above the lip.

The clearance right now, stock, is a good two inches between the top tire edge and the wheel well lip.

The back seems to be even or tuck slightly. If I did it again I'd put a small shim or spacer in the rear. I can measure later or tomorrow and then you can measure yours. You can tell in the photo where there is another one next to me, mine is much lower.

Sounds good. Will check the clearance on mine this morning

The clearance is 2.5" front and back

Edited by Bud

• 1 month later...

Sounds good. Will check the clearance on mine this morning

The clearance is 2.5" front and back

The back is apparently dropped more than the front. you can see it in last two of the first set pictures by looking at the well shadow shape upon the tires. The HR spring never officially designed for the energi, which is much more heavier in the back due to its battery. there is no way the clearance is the same for front and back. How do I know? I have them for 2 years now. It looks and handles better but I just wish there is something specificlly designed for our energi.

Edited by jh87