Ford Fusion Energi Forum

My Ford Mobile Forum

robertlane

Well a newbie here and trying using the MFM app since 10 days now.

I found having limited access to many of the functions embedded in the app, mostly of them with a red stop circle.

Ford support indicates is an app problem.

I'm sure than more than one whent trough the same problem; is it there a simple fix for this condition?

Thanks

That means you haven't authorized the app by accepting the two messages (24 hours apart) in the vehicle. This can sometimes be a communications error were the message was not received. Starting over should allow you to use the app fully.

This isn't always the case.

If you DID receive both messages (and accepted them) but the app is still giving you the red circles, you'll need to clear the app data, or you can re-install the app itself (uninstall it completely first).  For some reason, it likes to get stuck during the registration process.

What always seems to work is register the car via a computer first on the MFM site, do both confirmations and make sure everything works, and THEN install the app.  At that point, it'll usually be happy.

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't always the case.

If you DID receive both messages (and accepted them) but the app is still giving you the red circles, you'll need to clear the app data, or you can re-install the app itself (uninstall it completely first).  For some reason, it likes to get stuck during the registration process.

What always seems to work is register the car via a computer first on the MFM site, do both confirmations and make sure everything works, and THEN install the app.  At that point, it'll usually be happy.

UPDATE= Thank you guys for the guidance, I finally end up re-installing the app on my iphone and solved the problem I was facing .

• 5 years later...

HELP I have a 2016 ford fusion energi titanium I replaced the small normal battery and when I got in to start it it said full accessory power active and stop safely now and press break to start which I did and it wont start I've tried everything holding the button for 30 seconds changing key fob battery holding key fob to button and pressing nothing works it basically gets stuck at accessory mode and wont override and start