Ford Fusion Energi Forum

New topics link

isaaktnt

Once you read a topic, it should look different (not bolded) letting you know that you have already read that topic. If someone posts in that topic again, then it will appear bold again. Refresh the page (press F5) to show which topics you have read. I will click on the the Red Fusion up top to take me back to the main list of topics at times, and it will also refresh the page. 

I might not understand what you are requesting though.

The new topics button will gather all the new post or replies from all the categories and put them all on one page.  If you look at the gm-volt forum on the upper left below the forum tab.. there is a "Today's Posts".  Its not a big deal but its easier than see all active recent post.  Thanks for running this forum BTW and keep up the great work! 

The new topics button will gather all the new post or replies from all the categories and put them all on one page.  If you look at the gm-volt forum on the upper left below the forum tab.. there is a "Today's Posts".  Its not a big deal but its easier than see all active recent post.  Thanks for running this forum BTW and keep up the great work! 

Just looked at the gm-volt forum and noticed that it is running vBulletin and this site is running IPS Community, so you will have to poke around a little bit as things will be different.