Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Newb from NC

forace2013

Morning

Proud owner of my first hybrid as well as my first Ford Fusion Energi.  It's a 2013 Titanium in the Titanium gray color.  My first test drive was my first ever in a hybrid vehicle of any kind. I was blown away by everything about the car. We went looking for a ford Escape titanium but after driving it , we were not as impressed as we thought we would be. I asked about an Edge but dealer did not have any. I saw this Fusion Energi and questioned the salesman about it and then tested it out for a short drive.  I was impressed so salesman told me to drive it for the weekend and that was it. took it back on Monday, dealer made me an offer I could not resist, even gave me a 10 year, 100,000 mile bumper to bumper full warranty with no deductible. Sorry so long but now I am hopeing to look on here for tips and tricks so I can fully enjoy our new ride.  Oh, by the way the car only had 21560 miles on it so it looked new.  Very pleased so far.  Thanks for reading.

Edited by forace2013

Welcome - we had an Edge before getting the Fusion Energi, the Edge was nice but a huge gas hog... not that big of a deal with today's gas prices but a few years I was spending a lot at the gas station with it, so transitioning to the Energi was a great move.

As noted above, there are plenty of informative topics so use the search on top right and if you don't see info on something in particular, fire away with a new post.