Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Pulling to right on acceleration and left when regenerative braking

Markn455

I am a little hypersensitive anytime after I have had service completed on my car. Recently I had the alignment checked/adjusted following a tire mishap. This may have been doing this since new but I am not 100% sure. Anyway, I am noticing that the car pulls to the right under medium to heavy acceleration and pulling to the left when medium to heavy regenerative braking. When it gets into friction braking I don't notice anything.

I might be a little OCD when it comes to how my car is driving following major service. But I don't recall this happening previously. Has anyone else noticed this on their car?

Thanks,

Mark 

Ball Ground, GA

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I am noticing that the car pulls to the right under medium to heavy acceleration and pulling to the left when medium to heavy regenerative braking. When it gets into friction braking I don't notice anything.

So you had to bring this up, huh? ;-)  I guess I was just blissfully unaware.

I hadn't noticed this before, but after reading your post I had to punch it to get on the freeway, and it started pulling right.  I'll have to pay more attention now at both acceleration and braking to see if it is consistent.