Custom Search

Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Fusion Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of the Ford Fusion Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Love your Fusion Energi? Register it in the official authorized Ford Energi Registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Pulling to right on acceleration and left when regenerative braking

Alignment Steering Braking Pulling Left Pulling Right

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Markn455

Markn455

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 97 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern
  • LocationBall Ground
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Hybrid Energi
  • My Fusion's Year:2013

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:42 AM

I am a little hypersensitive anytime after I have had service completed on my car. Recently I had the alignment checked/adjusted following a tire mishap. This may have been doing this since new but I am not 100% sure. Anyway, I am noticing that the car pulls to the right under medium to heavy acceleration and pulling to the left when medium to heavy regenerative braking. When it gets into friction braking I don't notice anything.

I might be a little OCD when it comes to how my car is driving following major service. But I don't recall this happening previously. Has anyone else noticed this on their car?

Thanks,

Mark 

Ball Ground, GA

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   tripper

tripper

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 12 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion
  • My Fusion's Year:2016

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:42 AM

Did you get this figured out?  I just had alignment after similar issue and notice a slight pull to left on acceleration, and pull back to the right when letting off the accelerator 

#3 OFFLINE   bwheetley

bwheetley

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 35 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern
  • LocationAtlanta, GA
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Energi
  • My Fusion's Year:2014

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:06 AM

Did you guys ever find out what caused this?  I'm getting noticeable pull to right on accel and slight pull to left on braking as well.  

1974 Mercedes 240D -> 1948 Chevy Coupe -> 1981 Mercedes 300D -> 1982 Mercedes 300TD -> 1995 Mitsubishi Galant -> 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac -> 2012 Infiniti M Hybrid -> 2014 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium

286179.png

#4 OFFLINE   jsamp

jsamp

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 151 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationCA
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Energi SE, Escape Hybrid
  • My Fusion's Year:2015

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:53 PM

I am noticing that the car pulls to the right under medium to heavy acceleration and pulling to the left when medium to heavy regenerative braking. When it gets into friction braking I don't notice anything.

So you had to bring this up, huh? ;-)  I guess I was just blissfully unaware.

I hadn't noticed this before, but after reading your post I had to punch it to get on the freeway, and it started pulling right.  I'll have to pay more attention now at both acceleration and braking to see if it is consistent.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alignment, Steering, Braking, Pulling Left, Pulling Right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·