Ford Fusion Energi Forum

"Next Charge" Display...

timmiles

Hello all,

I have my Fusion set up with a value charge home profile, but find when I arrive home, the lower left part of the screen where it states "next charge" gives a 240V charge time of about 2.7hrs, even though I have only been using the 110V supplied charge cord from Ford which takes much longer. Is this a default setting for all profiles to give you the start and end time of the fastest charge? Or should this be showing the typical 6 hour time window it usually takes to charge my car. It displays incorrectly when the car is unplugged but after plugging in, things seem to update fine.

Thanks all!  

If you go in on the MyFordMobile website and edit your Default value charge profile (NOT the location specific profile you use for your home or work)  It will allow you to change the default voltage it assumes when predicting charge times prior to being plugged in.

At least that's what I perceive the setting to do and it seems to be working for me on both my C-Max Energi and my Focus Electric