Today I brought my 2014 ford fusion energy to STS to get new LED lights put in . Its a big job because the front bumper has to come off. After an hour I was told that these LED lights will not turn on or work because the computer does not see any voltage resistance. I was surprised because they just installed new LED fog lights and they work fine. I have HID lights that I will try next and see if those will work for main headlights. Anybody else try and put LED lights in?
Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
New LED lights installed on 2014 fusion energi
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users