Tried it today at STS. The front bumper has to come off. After an hour or so I was told my cars computer will not recognize the new LED lights. The computer looks for voltage and does not see any. Anybody else have this problem? Then they installed my new LED fog lights and that had no problem. Don't ask me why the fogs had no problem. Tomorrow I may try HID lights and hope the car works with them.
Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
LED install on 2014 Fusion energi
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users