Ford Fusion Energi Forum

2016 CPO FFE Titanium MFM not acknowledging

rd400guy

I've been trying this for 2 weeks now, since I bought my CPO 2016 FFE Titanium.

I've deleted my MFM account and re-established it, using the computer and my VIN, and my ESN.

I've pulled fuse number 10.

The car is parked in an area that (at least according to AT&T's coverage map) has access to an AT&T cellular signal.

I've PM'ed Kim.

According to myfordmobile.com I'm still at step 3.  I'm waiting to confirm that I want to link my car to my MFM account.  So far (as for weeks now) there's nothing coming up on the screen in my car asking me to link it.

It's really starting to bug me, since my garage's wiring is giving me issues with my 120V convenience charger.  I'm regularly getting the flashing outlet fault, and now I've been getting the triangle exclamation point fault flashing, too.

My understanding is that the MFM app would let me keep an eye on my charging.

The good news is that so far, I've been fully charged every morning.  My plan is to do some garage wiring investigation (add a new circuit?), but I'm also just about ready to buy a 240V EVSE - my garage has 240V NEMA 6-50P I added for a welder.

Anyway, what can I do to get MFM up and running?