Custom Search

Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Fusion Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of the Ford Fusion Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Love your Fusion Energi? Register it in the official authorized Ford Energi Registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Leased Platinum Energi

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   jaydubau

jaydubau

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 26 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationSF Bay Area
  • Current Vehicle:2017 Fusion Platinum Energi
  • My Fusion's Year:2017

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:22 PM

I bought a used 2014 Titanium Energi in October. I have about a 40 mile each way commute. Half the trip is reverse commute and the other half is in the commute lane, so I got the stickers. 

The car only had the sunroof and navigation as the only options. I really liked the car, but wanted the adoptive cruise control, heated steering wheel, etc. So, with the $7k rebate from Ford coupled with about a $4k discount from the dealer, allowed the priced of a new 2017 Platinum Energi to drop from about $42k to $31k. I leased it for 3 years, $5k down and 18k miles per year due to my commute. Payments worked out to about $420/month.

Well, I went for it. The Platinum is a FANTASTIC car. Leather covered everything.

If anyone's on the fence I would highly suggest they go for it!!!!

• Davidoo likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   BronsonBGA

BronsonBGA

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern
  • LocationMarietta
  • Current Vehicle:2014 Focus EV
  • My Fusion's Year:Decline

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:17 PM

I am curious about the difference between a Platinum and a Titanium with the options a Platinum has. For example, I find a Titanium but add to it the Moonroof, park assist, cooled seats, drive assist, BLIS, etc...basically, it's become Platinum minus the nicer leather seats and bigger wheels? I guess that's what I am trying to figure out...is the difference the seats and the wheel, or are there other things that differentiate the two? 

I don't have any Energi Platinums to actually look at here in Marietta, so I can't go see for myself. Same with loaded Energi Titantiums. I've found several online...Platinums for $31K vs. Titaniums full loaded (almost equivalent of the Platinum) for $29K. Is the Platinum work the $2K more? 

#3 OFFLINE   My14Energi

My14Energi

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 77 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Energi

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:47 PM

I have a Titanium that is essentially a Platinum.

#4 OFFLINE   muzicman61

muzicman61

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 47 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationPeoria, IL
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Titanium Energi

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:48 PM

The Platinum is essentially a Titanium with all the options.  I got my maxed out 2017 Titanium which stickered at $42K for $23K.  No lease, just purchased outright.  It was a factory exec with 7500 miles.  Great deal and I love this car.

641076.png

#5 OFFLINE   My14Energi

My14Energi

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 77 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Energi

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:18 PM

I havent found a new 2017 on a lot that is equipped like my 2014 Titanium. I'd consider an upgrade if i saw one.

#6 OFFLINE   muzicman61

muzicman61

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 47 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationPeoria, IL
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Titanium Energi

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:55 AM

Yah, they do seem hard to find.  I just got lucky that my dealership here in Central Illinois got 4 of these factory execs from a dealership in Plano Texas.  And the fact I've been one of their customers for 10 years they gave me more on my trade in than it was probably worth.  Yah, I know trade in value is a numbers game but I still felt it was a really good deal.  Good luck with your 2014!

641076.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·