Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Made some exterior mods and I'm pretty happy with the results

cremefrasier

When I first leased this thing I got the grill, rims and chrome strip and letters all plasti dipped. Window trim was bugging me so I stumbled upon carbon fiber vinyl. Wrapped all my window trim with it and peeled off the plasti dip on the chrome strip on the back and wrapped that. Also I debadge all together to make it less busy. Finally I just tinted the tail lights and I'm very happy with how they came out. I'm debating on doing the hood scoop carbon fiber but it might be a little much. Cheers!

https://imgur.com/a/XNgqL

Edit: I also wrapped the gas cover and charge cover in carbon fiber. I'll post pics later

Edited by cremefrasier

• 1 month later...

creme, i ended up getting one of those scrape protectors. looks pretty good. theres a little ruffle since there isnt a hard edge to install it on, but im hoping it will go away since the lip came rolled up. we'll see. it gave the car a little bit of a meaner look so overall im happy with it. besides, it was $17 haha

IMG 8015

IMG 8016

• 2 months later...

creme, i ended up getting one of those scrape protectors. looks pretty good. theres a little ruffle since there isnt a hard edge to install it on, but im hoping it will go away since the lip came rolled up. we'll see. it gave the car a little bit of a meaner look so overall im happy with it. besides, it was $17 haha

What did you use to blackout the blue oval?