Custom Search

Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Fusion Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of the Ford Fusion Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Love your Fusion Energi? Register it in the official authorized Ford Energi Registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Husky Floor Liners

floor liner husky

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   muzicman61

muzicman61

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 150 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationPeoria, IL
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Titanium Energi
  • My Fusion's Year:2017

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:14 AM

After much research on this forum and via YouTube videos, I ordered the WeatherBeater floor liners from Husky.  I ordered them at noon on Thursday and they arrived about noon on Saturday.  I have to say I am very impressed with them.  They installed in minutes and fit like a glove.  I can't really compare them to the WeatherTech floor liners except to say they were much cheaper.  WeatherTech wanted $179 for front and rears.  Husky's are $139 for front and rears and I received a 15% off coupon from Husky by signing up for their email specials.  Despite Husky being in Kansas and I in Illinois I was charged tax on the purchase.  But the 15% coupon made up for that.  Also got free shipping that was incredibly fast.

My only disappointment is that Husky does not make a trunk liner for the Energi.  Only for the regular Fusion and the hybrid.  And according to correspondence with their customer server, the engineering team has no plans to create one. And I won't pay $109 for the WeatherTech liner.  I guess I'll just get the free Harbor Freight tarp and use that in my trunk. :)

• jj2me likes this
641076.png

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   chodatus

chodatus

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 5 posts
  • Region:Canada Ontario
  • LocationBurlington
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Energi Titanium
  • My Fusion's Year:2018

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:47 AM

Also had these for my C-Max so I bought them for the Energi. Thumbs up from me as well for Husky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·