Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Husky Floor Liners

muzicman61

After much research on this forum and via YouTube videos, I ordered the WeatherBeater floor liners from Husky.  I ordered them at noon on Thursday and they arrived about noon on Saturday.  I have to say I am very impressed with them.  They installed in minutes and fit like a glove.  I can't really compare them to the WeatherTech floor liners except to say they were much cheaper.  WeatherTech wanted $179 for front and rears.  Husky's are $139 for front and rears and I received a 15% off coupon from Husky by signing up for their email specials.  Despite Husky being in Kansas and I in Illinois I was charged tax on the purchase.  But the 15% coupon made up for that.  Also got free shipping that was incredibly fast.

My only disappointment is that Husky does not make a trunk liner for the Energi.  Only for the regular Fusion and the hybrid.  And according to correspondence with their customer server, the engineering team has no plans to create one. And I won't pay $109 for the WeatherTech liner.  I guess I'll just get the free Harbor Freight tarp and use that in my trunk. :)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...