I don't know what year the Fusion obtained the capability to do updates via Wi-Fi, but my 2017 FFE was updated to version 2.3 from 2.0 this morning. I have mine automatically connect to my home Wi-Fi and noticed when I pulled in the garage yesterday it acquired the signal and a bar came across the bottom of the screen that said "Downloading Update." I kept the car on accessory mode just to make sure it would finish. After an hour or so it finished the download. I restarted the car and when I checked the Sync version it no longer said 2.0, but was actually blank. I went back out a half hour later and restarted and it said version 2.3. I haven't driven it yet to see if I notice any differences.
Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
Sync just updated to version 2.3 via WiFi
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users