Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Global window open close stopped working
Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:17 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:35 PM
If the 12 volt battery is low and the car has entered battery protection mode that is what I would expect to happen. Running all of the window motors at the same time draws a lot of current. Start the car and then see if it works.
- jj2me likes this
Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:26 AM
Make sure the feature is still on in the cars settings. Also, you are pressing once and then pressing and holding the 2nd time correct? Just holding on the first push won't activate the feature.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users