Custom Search

Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Fusion Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of the Ford Fusion Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Love your Fusion Energi? Register it in the official authorized Ford Energi Registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

2019 Build Dates?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   storksb

storksb

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 61 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationNo VA
  • Current Vehicle:FFE
  • My Fusion's Year:2015

Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:33 PM

My 2015 Ti Energi lease finishes in July and was wondering when the 2019 may be available to order or would be expected to show on the lots.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   jeff_h

jeff_h

Energi Member

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationVirginia
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Titanium Energi
  • My Fusion's Year:2013

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:37 PM

My 2015 Ti Energi lease finishes in July and was wondering when the 2019 may be available to order or would be expected to show on the lots.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks

The below is a fleet site but I think the dates are close to the same for dealer actions, if not the very same...

https://www.donlen.c...start-ford.html

2013 Fusion Titanium Energi Deep Impact Blue

204627.png

#3 OFFLINE   storksb

storksb

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 61 posts
  • LocationNo VA

Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:10 PM

The below is a fleet site but I think the dates are close to the same for dealer actions, if not the very same...

https://www.donlen.c...start-ford.html

Jeff_h, thank for the link. Looks like the 2019's will arrive after my lease is up. 

Helps limit the options for a replacement though.  I am considering the Honda Clarity and the Bolt, though not sure if the Bolt is really big enough. Off for some test drives.

Storksb

#4 OFFLINE   jeff_h

jeff_h

Energi Member

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationVirginia
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Titanium Energi
  • My Fusion's Year:2013

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:07 PM

I was anxious to get a Bolt since I have a long commute and got one as soon as they were released in CA and had it shipped to me, never took delivery of a new car at the bottom of my driveway, that was a nice change.

That was 15 months ago and I have 55k miles, and the car is great and holds plenty of cargo and has flip down seats.  It's not the car for you if you would take frequent long trips since the recharging takes planning and more time on the road but for staying within the local region or a long commute it's great.

If I remember correctly you were not too far from me, so PM me and we can get together and you can check it out if you like.

2013 Fusion Titanium Energi Deep Impact Blue

204627.png

#5 OFFLINE   storksb

storksb

• Fusion Energi Member
  • 61 posts
  • LocationNo VA

Posted 03 May 2018 - 01:24 PM

I was anxious to get a Bolt since I have a long commute and got one as soon as they were released in CA and had it shipped to me, never took delivery of a new car at the bottom of my driveway, that was a nice change.

That was 15 months ago and I have 55k miles, and the car is great and holds plenty of cargo and has flip down seats.  It's not the car for you if you would take frequent long trips since the recharging takes planning and more time on the road but for staying within the local region or a long commute it's great.

If I remember correctly you were not too far from me, so PM me and we can get together and you can check it out if you like.

HI Jeff, sounds like you are making the most of your Bolt. Thanks for the offer of possibly meeting up, I am I the same area, live in West Springfield and work in Fair lakes. I may shoot you a PM next week.

I rarely do long journeys and do not mind planning ahead if I did. I did test drive a Bolt and it is a nice car, but there were a couple of things that make it difficult to be my number 1 choice. One is the size, it is a well packaged car but still feels a little small, would probably adjust to it but coming from a Fusion it is noticeable. Second is the funky dashboard, not sure about the white, maybe my tastes are too conservative. Third is the front seats on a $40k plus car I would of expected power seats, this is a nice to have feature that is strangely lacking.

I may test drive another one this weekend as well as the Honda Clarity if I get time.

Simon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·