Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Which mode is best for highway driving?
Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:05 AM
I would presume that putting it in EV later mode to take full advantage of hybrid mode is best. Versus EV now or Auto where you will run your battery pack down and then have little to no reserve and likely use the ICE more.
But being new to the Plug in Hybrid world I do not know. Curious to see what other's thoughts and opinions are.
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:24 AM
For highway speeds use EV Later. Highway speeds will discharge the battery in a hurry. Air drag increases with the square of the velocity (speed).
- jsamp, Fezbearer and ZenPerspective like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users