Welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic
Posted 04 October 2018 - 07:36 PM
I saw an ad on instagram that Ford now has Lane Centering on the new 2019 Edge. This is much different than Lane Keeping Assist as this will keep you in the center of your lane when ACC with stop’n’go is on. I wonder if the hardware is really any different from what my 2018 has with ACC and LKA. https://gyazo.com/79...70f5bf4afd48b0e
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users