Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Myford Mobile question

Kiros

I have a 2013 Fusion Energi Titanium that I just purchased two days ago. I downloaded the PHEV version of the Myford Mobile app for my android phone and iPad. I registered for an account and am able to log in and see the vehicle battery status. Of the four tab icons at the bottom of the app only two are enabled - the left most which shows the charging status and the right most which allows you to access your account etc. The middle two are disabled. I believe that the remote start etc. are in the other two disabled tabs. Any idea why I can't access those features? Thanks.

Kiros

Give it a day, my PHEV app also did that! You may also need to turn on the car and once again allow the permission for your phone/ app to have control. I had to do this step again too.

Check myfordmobile.com and see if your phone or device is showing as an authorized user. If you only see your vehicle then your car is waiting on you to allow for full permission through the vehicles display

Edited by FusionEnergi

I've been dealing with this for the two weeks I've had my Energi.  My issues are with the phev.myfordmobile.com website.  I called yesterday to open a ticket because I cannot see the My Driving or My Community tabs.  I think all the vehicle info is there like location, Go Times, remote start and lock/unlock.  But I really want the statistics from the My Driving section.  I just responded to an enterprise architect that is looking into the matter for me, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.  And I did complete the 1st permission test followed by the 2nd one 24 hours later.

I don't have enough posts here yet to put in an attachment or I'd show you what I'm talking about on the website.

Hi 47minutes,

I have been using the myfordmobile website and iPhone app for a few days. I do not see any tab for MyDriving on either of the places. On the website I see the tabs for Remote Control, Vehicle Info, Vehicle Location and Charge Setting (Go Times are here) and of course the current charge status of the battery.

I was thinking earlier today that it would be nice to get a report that showed how much electricity and gasoline was used on a daily basis.

Please let us know if you actually get the MyDriving tab so that I can open a ticket as well.

Regards,
APM

I heard back on my ticket.  Unfortunately, the answer is that those tabs are not yet released for the PHEV version of the site/app but only for the EV.  I pointed out that at owner.ford.com and on their youtube channel they have a video describing these features specifically titled and featuring the Fusion Energi.  The video does, however, state these are demonstration screens and not all features may be available.

It sounds like they will eventually make this available for Energi owners.  But for now we are to rely on our trip counters and lifetime vehicle information and do our own math.  : |

I heard back on my ticket.  Unfortunately, the answer is that those tabs are not yet released for the PHEV version of the site/app but only for the EV.  I pointed out that at owner.ford.com and on their youtube channel they have a video describing these features specifically titled and featuring the Fusion Energi.  The video does, however, state these are demonstration screens and not all features may be available.

It sounds like they will eventually make this available for Energi owners.  But for now we are to rely on our trip counters and lifetime vehicle information and do our own math.  : |

I found another item that is in the user manual but not actually in the vehicle... The manual states that MyFord Touch AppLink is avialable, so I went to the car to use and I didn't work. I called Ford and they told me it wasn't available on the Energi... confusing and frustrating to say the least!

Regards,

APM

I have a 2013 Fusion Energi Titanium that I just purchased two days ago. I downloaded the PHEV version of the Myford Mobile app for my android phone and iPad. I registered for an account and am able to log in and see the vehicle battery status. Of the four tab icons at the bottom of the app only two are enabled - the left most which shows the charging status and the right most which allows you to access your account etc. The middle two are disabled. I believe that the remote start etc. are in the other two disabled tabs. Any idea why I can't access those features? Thanks.

Kiros

The tabs should work in your PHEV my ford mobile app. The first tab shows vehicles current charge status, The second tab (with the little plug) is the station finder, the third tab is your remote control (start car/lock & unlock door), the forth tab is the My car setting / account.