Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Post your Ford Fusion Titanium purchase Price

darker123

I don't think that you could do better on the Energi than using X-Pan. The X-Plan price is right on the invoice. Ford also caps the dealer fees at $100 on X-Plan purchases. The only caveat is that not all dealers are willing to sell the Energi on X-Plan

You can check the X-Plan prices on www.fordpartner.com. Use partner code MC405 to get into the site. This is the partner code for the Mustang Club of America (MCA). At the site you can configure the car exactly as you would like it and get the exact price that you will pay for it (not including tax, etc.).It lists all incentives/rebates as well.

If your dealer will accept X-Plan on an Energi all you need to do is subscribe to the MCA for $50 a year and you can get 2 X-Plan Pins a year. Although it is possible to generate a pin using the information I'm including here without actually subscribing to the MCA, I would strongly suggest not doing that. When I bought my 2013 Explorer using this method, the dealer asked to see my MCA membership card. I had not received at the time, so I had to log into the system and print the membership information to prove to the dealer I was in fact a subcriber of the MCA.

I bought the Energi using an X-Plan Pin I reveiced from a person that works for Ford whom I met trough my current company. We are a supplier to Ford, but the company is not officially receving the Partner benefits (X-Plan).

Hope this helps!

Regards,

APM

I just visited the MCA weskit - before I commit to joining for a year for $50 is there something else I need to be aware of.

My assumption is that  I can join MCA today, go to the site listed above, enter the code, generate a PIN and present that to the dealership.

What am i missing?

Ok - I'm now In the family! :)

Purchased today:

2013 Sterling Gray Fusion Energi Titanium with Nav and Moonroof

MSRP - $42,685

Selling Price $40,317

Rebates $6,000

---

$34,317

Trade allowance was $30k which was $2k more than the best deal I had 2 days ago.

I can't wait to get my $4,007 tax credit in January. :)

Very pleased with sticking to my guns and getting a pretty good deal.  I take delivery on Monday - they had to do a dealer swap.

Whoa - Edited to add, and thanks to this Forum, I learned A LOT and made a very informed decision!  Thanks to you all!

Edited by Dag

Congratulations Dag!!

I figure everyone on this forum had their dealer walk through the checklist with them when they took possession of their Energi's.  My dealer did with me, and it took quite a while to cover everything on the list.  Here is a link to a specific dealer's checklist but I supposed all Ford dealers use this form for every Energi they sell.

http://sandersononlineassets.com/checklists/13%20FUSION%20ENERGI.pdf

Have fun picking up your new Energi!

• 2 months later...

Hey all, just brought home a 2013 Energi Titanium, Moon, Navi, all weather floor mats.

MSRP                           43,155

Dealer discount              5,155

Ford rebates                   4,500

total vehicle price          33,500

tax's/trip permit/etc         361.48

Out the door price        $33,861.48

For people reading this later, remember this is December of 2013, 2014 models are on the lot already. I drove up to the Seattle area (renton) to a dealer that still had 17 2013 Energi's on their lot that they needed to get rid of. After tax credit this is a lower price then I could get the normal hybrid for.

Edited by Rexracer

• 5 weeks later...

MINE was an end of year lease, as they were clearing out the 2013. Silver Titanium with Navi, Driver Assist. No moon roof, adaptive cruise, or park assist (I wound have like those features, but inventory was getting low. This was a lease and the incentives were $9K!!

MSRP = $42905

Sale price = 40767 ($500 over invoice, including advertising fee ;-(

Incentives = $9000

Financed amount = $32855, including TTL and lease admin fees.

I might have been able to do better in some areas of the deal, but with 9K in incentives...who can complain (too much). Signed 2 year lease on 1/1/2014. In the NE, dealers moved quite a few units. I was working with my dealer to get a good configuration (in a color I liked) and units kept disappearing, so I think a number of people took advantage of the end of year incentives.

• 3 months later...

Just ordered my black FFE Titanium. No HOV stickers. Dealer said only current interior options are charcoal and soft ceramic (looks like a lighter gray) so I ordered the ceramic sight unseen (gulp). They said there isn't a ceramic interior on any lot in SoCal to see so hopefully I will like it. Retail base $36,500. Add-ons were:

moonroof $888

active park assist $799 (the only way to get front parking sensors which I am used to)

nav $710

cargo net $22

they added something called Adv Assessment? $588 will be asking what that is.

Dest $825

Total base and options retail $40,035.

My X-Plan price is $37,670 minus the best rebate available at time of delivery (expected to be $1000) bringing my price to $36,670 (not including taxes or Fed and State rebates).

Overall the experience was less stressful than expected. How did I do?

Edited by musicmafia

2014 Fusion Energi Titanium

42,595  MSRP  (36,500 base = 5270 extras + 825 Destination)

Leased in Southern California (36 months, 15k miles)

40,633  X-Plan (Joined Mustang Club of CA + Got PIN)

- 4257  Incentive/Rebate (includes pass thru of Federal Tax Credit)

- 1000 Incentive (had a lease of another car)=

=====

35,376 Adjusted Cap Cost

0 Down

48% residual @ 36 months, 15k/yr

APR 1.25%

$415 lease + 8% CA Tax = $479 monthly rent 

2014 Fusion Energi Titanium w/secured HOV stickers

42,595  MSRP  (36500 base + 5270 extras + 825 Destination)

Leased in Southern California (36 months, 15k miles)

40633  X-Plan (Joined Mustang Club of CA + Got PIN)

- 4257  Incentive/Rebate (includes pass thru of Federal Tax Credit)

- 1000 Incentive (had a "competitive" lease of another car)

=====

35376 Adjusted Cap Cost

-0 Down

48% residual @ 36 months, 15k/yr

1.25%  APR

$415 lease + 8% CA Tax = $479 / mo 

Plus with a 3 yr lease I am entitled to a check for $1500 from CA, reducing effective all-in rate to $437.  

Plus $750 from the LADWP, which will pay for a Level 2 EVSE.

Happy with my deal.

This was after the previous day where I had to walk out after listening to a different sales rep tell me he couldn't break down/account for $2,160 in drive off fees, couldn't do better than 2.25% APR.  I was at $560/mo.

Edited by bk0001

2014 Fusion Energi Titanium (Sterling Gray)

Red Leather Package 

Driver Assist Package

Navigation

Adaptive Cruise control

Cooles Seats

$41,415 MSRP (36500 base + 4090 extras + 825 Destination)  +  $345 Title/Registration  +  8.875% NYC Tax

ordered March 17, 2014, estimated time of arrival June 16, 2014

$38,148 Cash Price  + $345 Title/Registration + 8.875% NYC Tax

This is before any incentives at the time of delivery (as of now there seems to be a $1000 rebate)

I ultilized the Costco Auto purchasing program, contacted the dealer with my specifications to order, got the offer, visited the dealer and signed papers within 20 minutes.

My purchase price was about $500 over invoice which I was happy with.  Contacting/visiting more dealerships could have resulted in a possibly somewhat better price, but I live in NYC where the inconvenience of that would not have been worth the effort.

• 3 weeks later...

2014 Titanium Energi

MSRP                         $39,145

Z Plan Discount          $  3,798

Rebate                        $  1,000

Net Price                     $34,347

Been trying to get the $750 coupon for a while but no luck so far. If I get one and take it in within the next few weeks they'll give me the cash equivalent. Aren't to many good rebates right now. Did get 0% financing and the dealer got the car from a few states over so I'm pleased with the deal.

My FFE in Sterling is due to arrive on 6/9.  I have been quoted $38 plus T&L.  Additionally, if there are any incentives available at the time of purchase, they will add those to the deal and lower the price.  As of 6/3/14, All Star Ford told me that Ford is offering $2K in incentives and 0% financing for 60 months.  I told him I would use their financing, that being the case.  My car has everything except self-park and the inflatable rear belts.  I also did the rear spoiler delete but that was a $0 cost item- nice of them not to charge you for not adding a spoiler.  Actually it ought to be a minus $200 to the price of the car.  Typical.  

The deal has been such a nightmare, I am on the 5th salesperson at All Star Ford as they can't seem to keep employees.  I am now dealing (reportedly) with the GM.   I am still expecting to have problems when the car arrives.  I ordered the FFE as I did not want a front plate drilled into the bumper and I did not want the rear spoiler.  Also, I wanted one that had not been test-driven by a bunch of folks.  Every FFE the dealer had on their lot (Walnut Creek Ford) when I went and looked, had 100 plus miles on them.  Two of them had front bumper damage from being hit while being parked.  That was not at All Star Ford in Pittsburg where I am actuality buying the car though.  

I have bought over 50 cars in my lifetime and this has been the hardest purchase ever.  Total lack of communication from the dealership.  The only time I learn anything is when I call them and finally get them on the phone instead of their voicemail which they apparently never check or reply to.    So confidence is not high at this point that they will get it right when I go to get the car....... 

Edited by Cairo94507

Made the deal with an out of state dealer for a new 2013 FFE Energi in ruby red with Moonroof, ACC, Drivers Assist and Nav. The vehicle has 165 miles and I pick it up on 6/19/2014. I realize the vehicle is not far from being 2 model years old but do you think $33,350 is a good price? It stickered at $45 and change and I get the $4007 tax credit.

Made the deal with an out of state dealer for a new 2013 FFE Energi in ruby red with Moonroof, ACC, Drivers Assist and Nav. The vehicle has 165 miles and I pick it up on 6/19/2014. I realize the vehicle is not far from being 2 model years old but do you think $33,350 is a good price? It stickered at $45 and change and I get the $4007 tax credit.

I don't know, John. The 2013s around here have to be sold as used cars if they're still on the lot in July. That would kill the tax credit for the buyer, I think, since it has to be a new purchase to qualify. That price is about 10% off what I got my 2014 Energi Titanium for, and there isn't much difference between the 13s, 14s, and 15s. Check what used 13s are going for in your area and compare, that's about all I can think of.

Bought my 2014 FFE Titanium fully loaded through American Express TrueCar (available to all American Express cardholders for free). Program requires that you use your AmEx card for at least $2K of the downpayment, but just go home after your purchase and pay the $2K to your AmEx card so it is same as putting down cash downpayment.

Search for American Express Car Buying and you'll find the American Express True Car website. Price is negotiated up front over the internet as a fleet sale purchase, and you are able to see the price before you buy.

If they don't have the model, color and the features you want, you can look on the internet through the dealership's inventory online on their website, find the car you want, and ask for pricing based on a particular VIN. You can also get prices from up to 3 dealerships in your area. Get their offer to you in an email for a particular VIN (that keeps them honest). If when you show up for your appointment, the dealership tells you that the VIN you want has been sold or is no longer available, just leave and go to another dealership, because the price is only locked in for that particular VIN and they are just trying to get more money out of you.

If you purchase through this program and have any problems, call American Express TrueCar and file a complaint as AmEx wants to keep their customers happy and they only keep dealerships qualified who follow the program rules and provide good customer service.

Here are the details of what I paid through American Express TrueCar. I live in California:

2014 Ford Fusion Energi with Driver Assist package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Heated/Cooled Driver/Pass Seats, Active Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel.

Sticker:

MSRP                            $40,940

Destination & Delivery        $825

Total MSRP                   $41,765

What I paid:

Base                              $39,125

Minus Mfg Rebate        -   1,000

Total Price                      $38,125

plus CA sales tax, license, fees   

Total Price                      $42,577

So total savings using AmEx True Car was about $2,640 plus the $1,000 Ford Mfg Rebate = savings of $3,640

There is a $6027 incentive from ford apart from $1000 cash or 0% finance for 60 months. For some reason, it doesn't show up on ford website from yesterday but almost all dealers near me show the price factoring in this rebate. So a fully loaded ffe will be around 36000 plus TTT.

For what year FFE? What area do you live in?

Hello there FFE Community,

Just leased a 2014 FFE Titanium Dark Side with A/C seats for my business today.  There was only one available like it(in Dark Side) in the state so it was an interesting buying experience.  I did a lot of homework thanks to this forum, true car and other lease/buying tips websites. I ended up getting the car that I wanted for $300 under invoice.  Please let me know your honest opinion on how I did.  I live in So Cal.  If you need more details I would be happy to provide.  PS- No luck getting the $750 coupon thus far...

Sticker:

MSRP                                                            $36,965

Destination & Delivery                                   $     825

Total MSRP                                                   $37,790

What I paid:

Base                                                              $35,216

Minus Mfg Rebate+ $4007 Federal credit   - $  5,257

CA Rebate(should arrive in sept)                - $  1,500

Total Price                                                     $ 28,459

Edited by r6alex