Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Map Your Location

jeff_h

We started a map of hybrid owners, and I suggested that we rename it as "Hybrid and Energi Owners" and invite any Energi owners to participate.

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=585422

1 - Add your location and choose a marker that matches your car's color (or as close as you can)

2 - Some are skiddish about listing their exact location for whatever reason... if that includes you, how about choosing a zip code down the road a ways, we won't try and track you down and collect back-taxes or flip open your charging port door, honest.

Related topic as started on the hybrid forum - http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/6884-ffh-owners-map/

Added... interesting how there clumped together. 

After I suggested expand the map participants from Fusion Hybrid to also Fusion Energi, someone else chimed in that why not also invite the CMax Hybrid & Emergi, so there are probably many mouseover names that aren't familiar, but who knows it might be your crosstown neighbor!

After I suggested expand the map participants from Fusion Hybrid to also Fusion Energi, someone else chimed in that why not also invite the CMax Hybrid & Emergi, so there are probably many mouseover names that aren't familiar, but who knows it might be your crosstown neighbor!

Some are just putting their user names in there, so you are not sure which car it is anymore.

I'm in... Only the second one in Florida

I've seen posts from several users in Florida among this and other Fusion forums, but they (along with users from other areas) are sometimes active forum participants while they are waiting for their orders to arrive, and then once they get them POOF they are gone.

Edited by jeff_h

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...