Ford Fusion Energi Forum

For First Time Ever, Ford Is Top Monthly Seller Of Plug-Ins; Fusion Energi Sets A Record!

meyersnole

Ford is certainly offering good incentives in order to get rid of the 2013 models.  The 2013 Energi I priced last month was $50 cheaper per month on a 2 year lease than a comparable 2014 Fusion Titanium Hybrid.  Ultimately I decided to wait in order to get the exact color and options that I want if I decide to move forward with the Fusion.

Ford is certainly offering good incentives in order to get rid of the 2013 models.  The 2013 Energi I priced last month was $50 cheaper per month on a 2 year lease than a comparable 2014 Fusion Titanium Hybrid.  Ultimately I decided to wait in order to get the exact color and options that I want if I decide to move forward with the Fusion.

Best rate for a '13 lease was 0% when I bought mine in August.  The best rate for a '14 was 5%.  That alone should make the difference.

Chuck

• 7 months later...

In June, Ford plug-ins again outsold all others. The Fusion Energi crushed May's sales record of 1,342 coming in at nearly 2,000 and outsold the dated gen-1 Volt for the first time.

Ford Fusion Energi – 1,939

Ford C-Max Energi – 988

Ford Focus Electric – 197

June Top Selling Plug-In Manufacturers:

Ford – 3,124

Nissan – 2,347

General Motors – 1,959

Tesla Motora – 1,800 *(est)

Toyota – 1,662

http://insideevs.com/june-ev-sales-us-almost-hit-new-highs-ford-tesla-nissan-stay-strong/