Ford Fusion Energi Forum

2014 Ford Mondeo

Eric4539

I came across this video of the 2014 Mondeo in China.  No subtitles so I turned the sound off.

I wish we could get these features/options on our Energi's...

I want the headlight unit!  LED headlights, LED DRL's, LED turn signals

LED rear amber turn signals, rear seat heaters, nifty rear center armrest with audio controls.  I never ride in the backseat but still neat features.  :) 

Nice gauges too.

I know there are different options globally for the same vehicle.  This Mondeo was a Titanium but it had the SE leather that the U.S. cars have.

• 1 month later...

At least mine now has LED DRL & FOGs and HID Low beams :) (Aftermarket).

How did you order that? Online? Car part store?

In EU most new cars have LED DRLs and I gotta tell you, looks very cool. In US I've only seen it on newer Audi's for some reason.

I just came back from Germany and the Mondeo there is still not same body as fusion. My understanding was that Fusion and Mondeo became the same car last year. I haven't seen a single "new" new mondeo. Granted I haven't seen many Mondeo's all together.

I haven't seen them new ones last year either (I go to EU at least once a year).

Edited by homa2001

In EU most new cars have LED DRLs and I gotta tell you, looks very cool. In US I've only seen it on newer Audi's for some reason.

You must not get out very often.....here is just a list from the top of my head of cars I see out on the road on a regular basis with LED DRLs:

GM: Chevy Volt, Chevy Impala, Chevy Tahoe, GMC Acadia, GMC Yukon, GMC Sierra, Buick Enclave, Buick Regal, Buick LaCrosse, Caddy ATS, Caddy XTS, Caddy CTS

Ford: Escape

Honda: Accord

Toyota: Camry

Lexus: Most new models

Chrysler: 300, 200, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Cherokee

• 3 months later...

Eric, nice and thanks for sharing...how do we get those headlight units over here :)  Very nice and that's probably going to be appearing here on the 2016 model?  What a difference they make, makes the Fusion look more like a current gen car as that is one thing I don't care for on mine - the weak/non-led/non-HID headlights.  Also notice the GIANT headrests, my 2011 several of my recent Fords have had those and am glad the Fusion has better (and less intrusive) headrests...check out the rear center seat headrest, blocks a good portion of the window...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...