Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Satellite Radio Demo Period

murphy

Check out this post from Fatwallet.  You can get discounted rates.  I've had a discounted rate for the past 2+ years.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/355343/

That post notes $77 per year.. I got $30 for 6-months and noted in chat that I got the offer in the mail and they didn't ask for any offer code from the letter, they just went right ahead with it.  I renewed each car for 6-months using their chat function, posted my chat transcript on the hybrid forum.  It's a pretty quick process, just create an account first as that probably helped.

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/7318-sirius-renewal-deals/?p=82743

• 2 weeks later...

There is currently a free demo period of SiriusXM Traffic & Travel Link until September 10 according to an email that I just received.

Yes we are currently on a trip to PA with her car that is not subscribed to traffic (and far less miles than my car)... but thankfully it is on for the trial period, so the timing worked out great!

That post notes $77 per year.. I got $30 for 6-months and noted in chat that I got the offer in the mail and they didn't ask for any offer code from the letter, they just went right ahead with it.  I renewed each car for 6-months using their chat function, posted my chat transcript on the hybrid forum.  It's a pretty quick process, just create an account first as that probably helped.

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/7318-sirius-renewal-deals/?p=82743

In my previous car I kept getting a discounted rate for 7 years... It was almost impossible to drop them. Every year I would call and say that if they continued the $77 deal I would keep the subscription and every year they did (unless they offered me something better).

Honestly with the infotainment system in this car I had no use for it. My phone will stream what ever I want and a 16G thumb drive will hold a ton of music.

If you like the traffic / weather updates I can understand that... but I do not live in a real populated area so that has very little value to me.

Edited by meyersnole

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...