Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Ford Blue oval badges

HotLap

This is going to sound silly to most of you, however, I'd sure like to find replacement Ford Blue Oval badges for my Fusion.  With the white paint they really stick out and I'd like to find the same badges but with the blue background in the tri-coat white (vehicle color) color.  Anyone know if Ford offers this as an accessory or is anyone making/selling these?  They used to do this over on the Ford F-150 forum, to match your vehicle color, but Ford objected and they haven't been available for quite some time.  I may get a spare set and tinker with them...I have a place that will prepare the OEM paint in spray cans for me.... 

DMB Graphics used to make gel overlays that I think were officially licensed, but Ford didn't renew their license sometime around the middle of this year.  I got a set that matches my sterling gray and they're nice quality.  Unfortunately, I'm not aware of another company that makes a similar product, but there might be something on eBay.

I found some on eBay for $18 shipped.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-FUSION-front-and-rear-oval-emblem-DECAL-STICKER-OVERLAY-SET-2013-2014-/171410008377?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&var=&hash=item27e8d52939&vxp=mtr

eBay item # 171410008377

They don't have the color combo's I'd buy and I have no experience with them.

Hmmm, tempting on the black background with white letters, but I think I'm going to try and paint the badges, I believe one guy was taking them apart then painting the background then reassembling.  Checked with my LFD and the rear deck badge was $55.00 and he couldn't find the front badge, so I'll try and find them elsewhere and experiment...

Thanks Dan and other posters on your feedback...Rex if you ever find those white background badges again, please shoot me a PM as I'd be very interested in seeing them.