Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Which Car Video Recorder is the best?

lywcdr

Hey guys i'm Joyee and i have a question and i think all you guys like car so maybe also people that know much about Car Video Recorder? 

I'm about to buy a Car Video Recorder but i don't know for wich one i should go so my question is, Which car Video Recorder is the best?

My needs:

-The price is below $50;

-Full HD 1080P Video

-Grade Wide Angel

-Nice design

Also if you have a Car Dvr Camera u enjoy a lot, post it here, maybe even pictures or maybe even music video's of music that you listen!

I researched the inet and found 2 interesting ones, just wondered if anyone has one and which (if any) i should try?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I had a Garmin 20 ($249) that only lasted about 18 months, so I replaced it with a Dexors X7 ($109) which also has GPS capability and has been great for 6 months thus far.  Time will tell how long it lasts but it was less than half as much as the Garmin.

if  Dexors X7 ($109)  has been great over 6 months,i will get it for my car.

if  Dexors X7 ($109)  has been great over 6 months,i will get it for my car.

Here's a clip that I captured with it, shows that it does OK with the video at night... better than the deer does.  But don't worry, when I came back through on my afternoon commute the deer was gone so it got up and ran away after the dizziness wore off I suppose.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...